Despite all that 2020 has brought our first season, Uproar is busy planning our 2021 season, which we’re excited to be announcing around Thanksgiving time! Both Tipsy Bard and our inaugural One Acts showcase are being pushed forward to next year as part of the 2021 season.
In the meantime, for questions about how you can get involved through acting, volunteering, or sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*ONE ACT PLAYS CHOSEN!*
Uproar is hosting a “Night of One Acts” featuring amateur playwrights. DATE TBA – 2021.
Uproar Theatre is excited to announce the one acts chosen for this year’s festival:
– Jar(ring) – Written & Directed by Leslie Barker
– Rosa & Leo – Written by Adam Szudrich, Directed by Brittany Butler
– Sailing – Written by Nora Katz, Directed by Rachel Glazer
– The Ascension – Written & Directed by Katie Jefcoat
– The Skillet – Written & Directed by Paula Herrington Ishee
A Note on Our Play Reading Committee:
Plays were chosen by a committee of the three Uproar board members who did not submit a play and four proxy voters who took the place of those board members who did submit. These individuals are part of the greater Jackson theatre community. All submissions and votes were anonymized to keep voting as fair as possible.
Thank you to all who submitted!